I’ve been nominated. I can’t tell you how surprised – and delighted – I am.
Enzo Martinelli who blogs at https://enzomartinelli.wordpress.com/ nominated me. I would recommend his blog and not just because of his nomination – haha! His blog is called ‘Travel, good food, arts and more’ and, as well as blogging on a variety of topics, Enzo is multi-lingual. Do have a look!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy. What a lovely thing!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other blogs for the award and ask them some questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your blog.
Here are the questions from Enzo:
- What do you enjoy most in blogging?
- What has been your most successful blog post and why do you think it was such a success?
- What was your happiest moment in life so far?
- What is your little wish you would like to come through the soonest?
- A day on the beach or a day exploring a city?
- Where would you like to travel next?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- Eating what food brings to you some happy memories about your childhood?
- Who is your favourite historical character and why?
- What is the piece of music that brings back to you happy memories?
- If you could go back in time when would you like to live?
Here are my answers:
- I love the writing process and connecting with other bloggers.
- My most successful blog post was ‘C’est chic?’ I wrote about the stereotypical French woman. This post certainly received the most views and provoked a lot of comments! https://fancyingfrance.com/2017/09/26/cest-chic/
- The births of my boys!
- Getting another dog … or two
- Exploring a city
- Spring. I love to see nature springing (!) into life
- Steak and Kidney Pie
- Difficult to answer because there are so many. I’ll go for Emmeline Pankhurst
- Again, so many but probably ‘Maggie May’ Rod Stewart
- I’m quite happy to stay where I am, thanks!
Now comes the difficult part! Nominate other bloggers and ask them some questions. (Depending on where you look, the rules say up to 11 bloggers). I recently wrote a post ‘5 Brilliant Blogs’. https://fancyingfrance.com/2019/04/11/5-brilliant-blogs/ Now, in theory, I should just be able to nominate all these lovely bloggers. However, some of them have already been nominated – quite rightly, too!
Here are my nominations:
- Deborah and her blog: Barefoot Blogger https://bfblogger.com
- Eloise and This is Sixty https://thisissixty.blog
- Darlene and her blog: https://bonjourdarlene.com/
- Amanda and https://chezlerevefrancais.com/
And here are my questions:
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What do you like most about blogging?
- Do you have any advice for new bloggers?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Dogs or cats?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What does your family think about your blogging habit?
I hope you have enjoyed this post and that it will enable you to discover some fabulous blogs. I’m always open to suggestions for other blogs I should read!